Experience the Tour de France up close and live – in Mönchengladbach! On July 2nd, 2017, the peloton of the world’s greatest cycling race will be fighting their way through Mönchengladbach. At Bismarckstraße, they will also face the first first intermediate sprint of the Tour. Experience this sports event up close on reserved seats of the exclusive VIP grandstand.
Enjoy the attractive incentives before and after the sprint in the lounges of the Kaiser-Friedrich-Halle, including food and beverages. Throughout the day, we keep you sporty with live broadcasts of the Tour de France to date, so you do not miss highlights and are on the point of live performances at the sprint distance.
The VIP package includes:
- A reception in the lounges of the historic Kaiser-Friedrich-Halle
- 1 seat at the VIP grandstand / VIP stand at the sprint distance Bismarkstraße (with live broadcast)
- Participation in the social day program / Live Music Konzertmuschel Park Kaiser-Friedrich-Halle
- Live broadcast of the entire Tour stage (Dusseldorf-Liège) in the premises of the Kaiser-Friedrich-Halle and the colorful garden (video wall)
- Participation in the “after-Sprint-Party” in the common areas of the Kaiser-Friedrich-Halle with live broadcast
- Buffet and drinks all inclusive
- 1 VIP gift TOURFIEBER